I have to say that in the past few years whistle blowing had become an ideal that, governments and companies preached. It became a part of the corporate culture, that whistle blowers were protected. I even dreamed of the day I would find some sloppy or bad code in some software, and become the next hero, alas this was but a dream. It is becoming a which hunt, if you come forward especially to companies,and especially schools as happens here http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/montreal/Dawson+Student+Union+calls+reinstatement+software+flaw/7848596/story.html
Sound to me like someone’s ego got bruised or a case of the embarrassed going on the defensive. In any case when all the facts emerge.. We shall get the full story.
We are breeding a society of close minded people who take anything shoved down their mouth . The future looks like very dumbed down in my opinion, and not a bright one at that!!
Posted from WordPress for Android
- Ask the Experts: Congress Told Us to Blow the Whistle, But Are We Listening? (cardhub.com)
- Corporate Whistle Blower Center Urges Congress To Force The IRS To Create A Easy Path For Whistlenlowers In Major Tax Fraud Cases-The Taxpayers Deserve Better (prweb.com)
- It’s Time To Blow the Whistle On Tyranny: 2014 Candidate For Nevada Governor David VanDerBeek (sgtreport.com)
- New Protections for Whistle-Blowers (nytimes.com)
- Strongest Outlook for Internal Audit Resources in Five Years, Reports The Institute of Internal Auditors (virtual-strategy.com)