Do I dare say Windows 10 is damn near perfect OS but there is something that i believed is missing,and that is the ability to control individual sounds.By Individual sounds i mean for example i have Tidal playing and have it set at 67 % and systems sounds are too loud at 67 % and would like to have them at 4 % and Chrome at 100% but there is now way to do that until i discovered this app in the Microsoft App Store!
Microsoft does have an App Store for those wondering and it does have some meh apps and some gems like Ear Trumpet.This App has apparently been around since 2016 and frankly this is what Microsoft 10 should have been shipped with.
The latest iteration is:
– Fixed an issue with certain apps (e.g. Sea of Thieves) not appearing correctly – Added additional languages (Arabic, Spanish, Hungarian, Korean, Turkish, and Ukrainian).Its only 26.47MB the install is pretty easy.
Once installed you get this sound icon similar to the stick but with options to set the volume individually!!!!. Plus this App has a 4.5 Rating on Microsoft’s App store.
Windows 10 x86
- Visualize Audio with Multi-Channel Aware Peaking
- Default playback device management
- Automatic updates via the Microsoft Store
- Support for light/dark mode and all accent colors
- Configurable hotkey
- Modern context menus
- Growing multi-lingual support
- Cairo Shell support
For more information you can visit their Github webpage.
Dont take my word for it,go to the App store and download the app and take it for a spin.
Eve is Born
Interesting crowdsourced 2-in-1 with Windows 10.Eve looks interesting and very sexy device at 799.00.
Anyone want to sponsor me for one is welcome!!
The Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus are set to release in March across various countries at various price points. The G5 will launch in a $199 configuration with 2GB RAM/16GB storage, and the Moto G5 Plus will have a $229 2GB RAM/32GB storage option and a $279 3GB RAM/32GB option. They’re unlocked, so you’ll be able to take them to any carrier you’d like.
If you are looking for a Cheap midsize Phone that is Current and off contract the Honor 6x is the phone to get.It is going for 249.99 USD on Hihonor,Newegg and Amazon..
B&H is offering a better deal(Honor should have done this first),By purchasing the phone through them you get a sweet Deal.Not one but two sweet accessories namely the JBL Synchros E40BT headphones + Asus ZenPower Pro 10.050 mAh battery pack.The Price is still going to be USD 249.99 but you get 134.00 in Free Accessories.
Heck if you don’t want or have no use for the accessories, they make a Great Valentines Gift Stuffer or sell them.I might also suggest shipping the extras to my Address.
Anyhow if you do decide to buy the Honor 6x B&H is definitely a better place to buy From.There are no discounts for the phone you have to pay the Full Price of USD 249.99.
The phone ships with Android 6.0 Marshmallow on board but it will get updated to Android 7.0 Nougat eventually. The device is unlocked and is currently only available in gray, but it looks like the gold and silver color options will be in stock soon.
Run for the Deal
This is a company out in Calgary Canada that has a Kickstarter for some toasty Hoodies , the link below should give you some more information.So Far they have raised approximately 60k of the 74 K they are looking for.Price start at 65 USD/89 CAD.
WORLDS MOST EFFICIENT HEATED HOODIES
The Hoodies have also been reviewed by Unbox Therapy as well so there is proof of concept that most Kickstarter’s suffer from.
Let Me know in the comments below of what you think of the Hoodie.
This project will only be funded if at least CA$ 100,000 is pledged by Sun, Jan 15 2017 2:18 PM CST.
Sources:kickstarter and Unbox Therapy.
Android Skype for Mobile has just received an update that among other things includes:
- Bot Improvements
- Fixed a Crash on Android 5.x+Devices.
The update brings Skype to version 184.108.40.2068 with an Update Date of November 21st 2016.
Its Seems Microsoft has Blessed us with another Cumulative Update #Versions 1607 which brings the OS upto 14393.222.
This Particular update has a number of fixes including the Following :
- Improved reliability of the Windows Update Agent, shared drives, virtual private network (VPN), clustering, HTTP downloads, Internet Explorer 11, Hyper-V platform, multimedia playback, and Microsoft Edge.
- Improved performance of push and local notifications, Hyper-V platform, and some social media websites using Microsoft Edge.
- Addressed issue where mapping a drive from an elevated command prompt doesn’t work with administrator credentials.
- Addressed issue causing movies that were ripped using the transport stream (.ts) format to play without sound in Windows Media Player and the Xbox One Media Player app.
- Addressed issue causing the Movies & TV app on the Xbox to stop working when attempting to play content that was just purchased from the Store.
- Addressed issue where ActiveX can’t be installed when using the ActiveX Installer Service (AXIS) in Internet Explorer 11.
- Addressed issue causing “Print all linked documents” to not work in Internet Explorer 11.
- Improved reliability of downloading and updating games from the Store.
- Addressed issue preventing some users from changing the default download location in Windows 10 Mobile.
- Addressed issue causing unnecessary notifications about fixing Microsoft account in Windows 10 Mobile.
- Addressed additional issues with multimedia, Windows kernel, Windows shell, enterprise security, storage file system, Remote Desktop, core platform, Hyper-V platform, Windows Update for Business, display kernel, near field communication (NFC), input and composition, Bluetooth, Microsoft Lync 2010 compatibility, Windows Storage API, app registration, Trusted Platform Module, Group Policy, Internet Explorer 11, virtual private network (VPN), BitLocker, wireless networking, datacenter networking, Cortana, PowerShell, Active Directory, connection manager and data usage, Access Point Name (APN) database, Microsoft Edge, Windows Recovery Environment, file clustering, Universal Windows Platform (UWP) apps, audio playback settings, DShow Bridge, app compatibility, licensing, cloud infrastructure, domain name system (DNS) server, network controller, USB barcode reader, and Adobe Flash Player.
Please comment if you have been able to install the update successfully and if not also let us know what issues you encountered.