Katherine Archuleta steps down after sensitive information of an estimated 21.5 million federal employees stolen in cyber-attack by suspected Chinese hackers.
Seems Security is the last thing on their mind,costing 1.3 million people their health records in Montana.
For more on the story….Montana Exposed
While disclosing vulnerabilities is standard practice in the computer industry, the people responsible for the vulnerabilities don’t always take it well.
- The modern-day bounty hunters(vancouversun.com)
- Israeli expert saves Gmail from ‘killer’ hack(timesofisrael.com)
- ‘White hat’ Jonathan Brossard warns cars can be hacked on the road(smh.com.au)
- Hacking Google: The three Israeli white hats rooting out the web’s security holes(zdnet.com)
According to TechNews Daily Anonymous and an Islamic Group plan strikes on May 7 on various US banks and institutions.For more on the Story—>http://www.technewsdaily.com/17965-anonymous-islamist-hacker-assault.html?cmpid=514640
- Syrian Hackers Strike (aworldchaos.wordpress.com)
- Anonymous Hackers Target Oil Majors (misco.co.uk)
- Jihadis, Hackers Join Forces To Launch Cyberattacks On U.S (patdollard.com)
- Anonymous Internet Group: What Is It? (teksocial.com)
- Anonymous In Bed With Islamists ? That Would Be A Nonsensical Game Changer (youviewed.com)