Don’t forget that we are also on facebook
Facebook USERS ESPECIALLY CHILDREN NEED,
NEED TO BE VERY AWARE OF WHAT THEY REVEAL ON FACEBOOK…….THE FOLLOWING ARTICLE should explain further.
DON’T FORGET TO COMMENT BELOW
- Facebook Users Beware: Someone May Be Stealing Your Identity (dfw.cbslocal.com)
- Beware: Your Reputation Is Now Being Googled (minnesota.cbslocal.com)
COULDN’T HAVE SAID IT ANY BETTER
(copied from Cyber Punk).
CONGRATS TO COMPUDOPT ON A JOB WELL DONE!!!!
FROM THE COMPUDOPT TEAM WE WOULD LIKE TO EXTEND OUR WARMEST GREETINGS AND CONGRATS ON A JOB WELL DONE!!!
BELOW IS A LINK OF THE PHOTO SHOOT OF SOME OF THE KIDS THEY HELP
THEY JUST GAVE AWAY 3000 COMPUTERS.FOLKS C’MON HOW MANY CAN SAY THEY HAVE ACHIEVED THESE FEAT.
HOUSTONIANS PLEASE VISIT THEIR WEBSITE AND OUT HOW YOU CAN HELP…
BE A PART OF THESE MOVEMENT !!!
Dont forget to come back here and Provide—–> Feedback as well,it will be appreciated-Good or Bad!!!
For the twitterati Followers out there here is the Link to the Twitter Page as well
- Google+ passes Twitter as Google heads for Facebook’s top spot (androidcommunity.com)
- Google+ becomes the second most popular social network behind Facebook (slashgear.com)
- Facebook Has Opened Up A New Front In Its War With Google For The Future Of Advertising (FB, GOOG) (businessinsider.com)
- Google+ surpasses Twitter to take number 2 social network after Facebook (phonearena.com)
- Watch out Facebook, Google+ is now the world’s second largest social network and it’s growing fast! (blogs.independent.co.uk)
- Report: Google+ more active than Twitter (phandroid.com)
I am back in School, and so the posts will not be frequents as such,,,,,Sorry and my Sincere apologies to my Fans. A Lot of commitments this time around.
Click below to get access to the Community Page,look forward to seeing you!!!! Be There or be Square!!!
WE NOW HAVE A COMMUNITY ON GOOGLE PLUS!!!!
- Google+ Introduces Communities, Get Started Here (vikitech.com)
- 6 Ways Brands Can Leverage Google Plus Communities (socialfresh.com)
- Google+ Communities, A Great Start? (gotchacode.blogspot.com)
Wow how interesting,now that’s forward thinking facebook ,with their current Business Model they are Headed for Doom,they have no new Products to Offer!!
- Facebook tests Wi-Fi calling, and voice app in Canada (gigaom.com)
- Facebook begins testing VoIP service in Canada (business.financialpost.com)
- Facebook chooses Canada as test market for new feature to make free phone calls (o.canada.com)
- Facebook adds voice messages to Messenger app, and tests free voice calls in Canada (phonearena.com)
- Facebook Messenger Gains Voice Messaging Feature, VoIP in Canada (besttechie.com)
- Facebook tests free voice calling in Messenger app (theverge.com)
Facebook (s fb) is testing a new calling feature on its Messenger iOS (s aapl) app in Canada that could push more voice communications away from the carriers and help drive adoption of over-the-top VoIP calling apps. The social networking giant will let Canadian users call their friends over a Wi-Fi connection, mimicking similar functionality from VoIP calling apps like GTalk (s goog)or Skype(s msft). It’s part of an update to Messenger that also allows users to record a voice message and send it over — something those of us with fat fingers and complex texts will appreciate.
Users outside of Canada (and those using Android) can receive the Wi-Fi call attempts calls as a push-to-talk messages, and it’s unclear if or when Facebook plans to offer Android users similar Wi-Fi calling functionality. I am not a big Facebook user, but I love VoIP on my handset, and use…
View original post 195 more words
GEEKS and Nerds i do apologize in advance but Technology information must be shared Freely.Next time impress your colleagues and Friends with advanced Gmail search Prowess
- Geeks, Nerds & Humble Brags (inatwitter.wordpress.com)
- Infographic: Geek vs. Nerd (englishblog.com)
- Search Engine Marketing & Google Analytics Featured at Google Geek Night Sydney (firstdigital.co.nz)
- Is Being Called a ‘Geek’ or a ‘Nerd’ Flattering Now? (gizmodo.co.uk)