While disclosing vulnerabilities is standard practice in the computer industry, the people responsible for the vulnerabilities don’t always take it well.
- The modern-day bounty hunters(vancouversun.com)
- Israeli expert saves Gmail from ‘killer’ hack(timesofisrael.com)
- ‘White hat’ Jonathan Brossard warns cars can be hacked on the road(smh.com.au)
- Hacking Google: The three Israeli white hats rooting out the web’s security holes(zdnet.com)
A Video i Found on Facebook( Thanks to https://www.facebook.com/homegrown.chicks)…
It is a Video that Highlights Some of the Issues that im sure alot of Black Folk have observed,
And She talks the Truth!!!
These were that Day Every Child longed for……
This is now my Favorite radio Podcast !!!! Encourage anyone to listen to it .Above Link is for Tuesdays Edition.
- Is it really wrong, after all who says the Millionaires did not work hard for what they have and why should they pay 3% additional Tax?? I need to Buy an additional an additional Gulf Stream jet or own the next Sports Car!!!
- Teachers just impart #knowledge,Right? they Spend more time with #Yours Kids than some parents Do.
Comments Most welcome!!!
Teachers vs Milionares
Great news Folksies,i have found another Gem for you….its Rome as a ScreenSaver from Astro Gemini Software:http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/download/?id=42092
Note that Please note that the software you download and install during the Giveaway period comes with the following important limitations:
1) No free technical support;
2) No free upgrades to future versions;
3) Strictly personal usage.