BUILDING A CULTURE OF EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION According to David Brown founder and President of Datotel an IT services storage business, was dismayed to find that the employee… Read more “Employee Appreciation”
The rate i am getting rejections is crazy this last few mths..Makes me wonder whether i made the right decision as far as Career choice..i have not… Read more “Sigh!!”
Information technology is the technology used to store, manipulate, distribute or create information. The type of information or data is not important to this definition. The technology… Read more “IMPACT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY”
History of Information Technology Hmmmmm….Information Technology,where did it all Begin? The History of Information Technology is Fascinating can be safely Divided into a couple of Periods Pre-Mecanical… Read more “INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY Series PART 02”
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CERTIFICATIONS Certifications Vary Depending on What Path you are taking Whether Microsoft or Cisco to name the Two Most Common Ones. If you choose the… Read more “INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERIES 04”
This is a Breakdown of Posts that i will Be posting Shortly on Information Technology aka I.T Branches of information technology. History of information technology. Leaders in… Read more “Information Technology Series 00”
WHY MEDICAL BILLS ARE KILLING US!!!
What do you think are the solutions?
Have Any Bloggers had the same experiences?
Are there any solution to such a problem??
courtesy of www.times.com
- The Koch Brothers Are Spending Millions to Deny Poor Americans Healthcare (kstreet607.com)
- Ryan: ‘We are not going to give up on destroying the healthcare system’ (thehill.com)
- CNN-A must see HealthCare Movie : Escape from Fire (thehandiestone.typepad.com)
- RICHARD HERMANN: Unhealthy and unacceptable (mpnnow.com)
- The Dos and Don’ts of Planning for Healthcare During Retirement (community.ally.com)