Do I dare say Windows 10 is damn near perfect OS but there is something that i believed is missing,and that is the ability to control individual sounds.By Individual sounds i mean for example i have Tidal playing and have it set at 67 % and systems sounds are too loud at 67 % and would like to have them at 4 % and Chrome at 100% but there is now way to do that until i discovered this app in the Microsoft App Store!
Microsoft does have an App Store for those wondering and it does have some meh apps and some gems like Ear Trumpet.This App has apparently been around since 2016 and frankly this is what Microsoft 10 should have been shipped with.
The latest iteration is:
- version 126.96.36.199
– Fixed an issue with certain apps (e.g. Sea of Thieves) not appearing correctly – Added additional languages (Arabic, Spanish, Hungarian, Korean, Turkish, and Ukrainian).Its only 26.47MB the install is pretty easy.
Once installed you get this sound icon similar to the stick but with options to set the volume individually!!!!. Plus this App has a 4.5 Rating on Microsoft’s App store.
Windows 10 x86
- Visualize Audio with Multi-Channel Aware Peaking
- Default playback device management
- Automatic updates via the Microsoft Store
- Support for light/dark mode and all accent colors
- Configurable hotkey
- Modern context menus
- Growing multi-lingual support
- Cairo Shell support
For more information you can visit their Github webpage.
Dont take my word for it,go to the App store and download the app and take it for a spin.