I hate Shopping ,mostly to my 5″2 frame ,this means that i have to try each and Every thing i have to buy.Online catalogs are out of the question.In a dditoon to that i cannot find any Geeky clothes in local Shops around my area.I want to Proudly Display my Geekiness without Shame.Just want to put this out there for the Selfie Queens,wearing big Rimmed Glasses does not make you a Geek,nor is holding a Xbox or Playstation joystick.Enough of that,I decided to list some of The 5 Top websites to shop for “Geeky” Apparel :
- ThinkGeek-They Have a Sale for Free Shipping for Purchases over $75.00
- Snorgtees-They have 10 Dollars off on some Apparel
- Busted Tees-they have T-shirts for as low as $8.00,wow that what i call a Sale
- 6Dollar Tshirts-Damn they have steeper discounts than Bustes Tees,as low as 6 Dollars.
- Zazzle-They are more Pricey!! But you can’t put a Price on Classy!!