The Norwegian-based makers of an Internet browser called Opera reported today (June 27) that they discovered a security breach in their system on June 18.
Please click on the link http://www.technewsdaily.com/18444-opera-browser-security.html?cmpid=514640 to learn more about it and the following one as well http://my.opera.com/securitygroup/blog/2013/06/26/opera-infrastructure-attack
- Hackers Steal Code Signing Certificate From Opera (techweekeurope.co.uk)
- Opera says hackers pilfered expired code-signing certificate (gadgets4uinc.wordpress.com)
- Opera Hacked, Stolen Certificate Used to Spread Malware (pcmag.com)
- Hacked Opera starts spinning like crazy (daniweb.com)
- Opera users – please take care (msmvps.com)