hmmmm this IO7 upgrade business is gonna play out really nice,in the next couple of days…Some will hate it and some will fall in love with it….I personally don’t really care much for Iphones or apple products.But in all fairness it was time for an upgrade…..Bold moves sometimes are required,you have to be willing to take a chance and leave medicocore ways and Take a leap of faith…its the only way to improve.
- This Is What iOS 7 Looks Like [Gallery] (cultofmac.com)
- iOS 7 animation and transparency and ten new features (product-reviews.net)
- Apple shows off completely redesigned iOS 7 at WWDC, coming this fall (engadget.com)
- Apple’s iOS 7: The iPhone and iPad are changing everything … again (nbcnews.com)
- Apple Reveals iOS 7 (mikecanex.wordpress.com)
- Apple unveils ‘biggest change ever’ to mobile software (itv.com)
My only exposure to the new iOS 7 has been through what was presented on stage and through screenshots. I don’t really have and won’t really have an opinion until I have actually played around with it. However, I have been amazed by the reaction, especially from the design community, the majority of them being critical of the new flat-design that replaces the older, more literal and texture-heavy design of iOS. Intrigued, I asked the question to my Twitter community. Here are some of the responses.
View original post 839 more words