A SMALL VICTORY HAS BEEN WON The Obama administration just granted his wish — at least as it pertains to research funded by taxpayers.
- Obama White House expands access to federally funded research (guardian.co.uk)
- RT: DOJ ‘admits’ to targeting Aaron Swartz over his activism (aworldchaos.wordpress.com)
- White House directs open access for government research (news.yahoo.com)
- White House calls for open access (stuff.co.nz)
- White House directs open access for research (stuff.co.nz)
- DOJ ‘admits’ to targeting Aaron Swartz over his activism (EndtheLie.com)
- DOJ Used Open Access Guerilla Manifesto to Justify Search of Aaron Swartz’ Home (crooksandliars.com)