AFTER THE DEFEAT OF SOPA AND PIPA ,
IS BACK AND THIS TIME IN FULL FORCE!!!
I have a Problem with Broadness of its terms-CISPA that is,the ground it leaves open is too much,and cast a wide net that will eventually ensnare the innocent as well.Remember what Happened to Swartz!!!
The problem is the folks in the USA always turn a blind eye to such matters,some do not even partake in the daily ritual of News watching or reading,choosing instead to live each day as it passes.It seems that entertainment industry has taken away the people’s want to care about Government(conspiracy).These are the same folks who will wake up one day and wonder what happened.Stop being Complacent or it will come back to Haunt you,and unless it is a collective fight it will never work.Learn to Question everything and not take anything for Face value.Only then will we be a people who are self-aware.
Please read the following articles,thanks to Lifehacker(wonderful website) http://lifehacker.com/5900962/why-microsoft-and-facebook-are-pro+cispa-but-anti+sopa and
This will whet your appetite to hopefully understand what the so-called whining is all about…
Thanks(many) to Lifehacker’ continued coverage.
- CISPA resurrected, heading back to Congress (news.techeye.net)
- Microsoft offers little guidence on its opinion of new CISPA bill (neowin.net)
- Zombie law: CISPA cyber bill resurrected from the dead (rt.com)
- CISPA’s back: Hacking, online espionage resurrect cybersecurity bill (mountainrepublic.net)
- The New CISPA Won’t Be Any Different From The Old CISPA (webpronews.com)
- That Awful Privacy-Killing CISPA Bill Is Coming Back to Haunt Us (gizmodo.com)
- Forget privacy reforms, CISPA is coming back on Wednesday in its exact previous form (thenextweb.com)
- Anonymous: Twitterbomb – #StopCISPA NOW! (leaksource.wordpress.com)
- Zombie Law: CISPA Cyber Bill Resurrected From the Dead (leaksource.wordpress.com)
- Honour Aaron by Fighting CISPA (techrights.org)