Since October(late) Windows 8 has lately been rising,according to mashable.com it is at 1.78% usage but these figures are divided between Computers and the Surface.The question on everyone’s mind is At this particular time how does it Compare to Windows 7 and Vista.Is the UI usability Being overblown by Users?
Has anyone Upgraded yet to Windows 8,and if so…..what is your View or impression??
- Initial Demand For Windows 8 Outstrips Levels Achieved By Windows 7 (misco.co.uk)
- What to expect from Windows 8 (bestbuymobile.com)
- Windows 8 Even Less Popular Than Vista (tech.slashdot.org)
- Windows 7 and XP Topped the Market in December (news.softpedia.com)
- Update: Windows 8’s early uptake lags behind Vista’s (techworld.com.au)
5 thoughts on “WINDOWS 8 ON 1.78% OF ALL COMPUTERS”
Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group?
There’s a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thank you
Reblogged this on futguy11.