Thanks to recent innovations in the mobile device industry, demand for mobile
applications has soared. In fact, consumers have already downloaded billions of
applications for mobile devices, and industry reports point to ongoing rapid growth
in the mobile apps market
At the same time, malware continues to infect sites at an explosive rate. The
proliferation of mobile applications – and the growing threat posed by malware –
mean that mobile devices and networks now face an even greater risk of becoming
infected with malicious content. Once an infection occurs, the consequences can
be potentially disastrous for consumers, developers, and network operators alike.
Mobile application developers need to secure their code and content to protect
the integrity of their software and the reputation of their business. Similarly,
consumers need assurances that the latest cool game or productivity application
that they are downloading to their mobile device is coming from a trusted
source and has not been tampered with during transit. At the same time,
legitimate independent software vendors (ISVs) who typically publish multiple
applications – and several versions of each application – need easy-to-use
tools to track and administer their software. Robust tools, such as a Web-based
management portal, can track releases and safely “recall” specific versions that
become infected without impacting the rest of their published applications.
As of August 1, 2014, Samsung Video and Media Hub will no longer be available as we focus on some exciting new video products. You will not be able to re-download past purchases but will still be able to use the video player for previously downloaded content.
The ability to purchase and rent video from Samsung Video and Media Hub will be disabled on July 1.To retain long-term access to your video library, Samsung recommends that you transfer your previously purchased content to Samsung’s new video partner, M-GO (a joint venture of DreamWorks Animation and Technicolor). You will only be able to transfer the content you have purchased (not the content you have rented) to M-GO. All Samsung Video and Media Hub customers who transfer their account to M-GO will receive the benefit of an exclusive Welcome Offer valued at up to $13. By transferring your Samsung Video and Media Hub content to M-GO, you will be able to access your previously purchased videos from M-GO’s library at no additional cost.
Once content is transferred, you will no longer be able to re-download content you purchased from Samsung Video or Media Hub.You can redeem your exclusive M-GO offer and begin the transfer process by Clicking Here
Material design: http://youtu.be/Q8TXgCzxEnw
While disclosing vulnerabilities is standard practice in the computer industry, the people responsible for the vulnerabilities don’t always take it well.
- The modern-day bounty hunters(vancouversun.com)
- Israeli expert saves Gmail from ‘killer’ hack(timesofisrael.com)
- ‘White hat’ Jonathan Brossard warns cars can be hacked on the road(smh.com.au)
- Hacking Google: The three Israeli white hats rooting out the web’s security holes(zdnet.com)
- Killing Muni-Broadband Bans First Step to Helping U.S. Broadband -(dslreports.com)
- Hundreds of Cities Are Wired With Fiber – But Telecom Lobbying Keeps It Unused(motherboard.vice.com)
- How Cable Companies Are Stopping You From Getting Fiber(uniquedaily.com)
VestNHouse Protection standard coverage includes:
- Insufficiently Maintained Equipment
- Rust & Corrosion
- Improper Installation, Repair or Modification
- Mismatched Systems
- Refrigerant Recapture & Disposal
- Removal & Disposal of Existing Units
- Unknown Pre-Existing Conditions
VestNHouse Offers you complete-care benefits, including
- 24/6 service request
- No Limit to the number of service request
- Qualified & Independently insured service contractors
Choose From Three Trade Services Call Fee Options
You’ll have the flexibility to choose from three Trade Service Call Fee options to help you manage your budget and out-of-pocket expenses. Choose what’s right for you!
1. Choose Plans for home system components, appliances or both.
2. Select a Trade Service Call Fee option to meet your budget.
3. Count on professional service through out network of over 50 independent service contractors statewide.
Does this sound Familiar…Motorola is debuting a Sweet Piece of Tech….summer of 2014 and oh my does it Look Nice.The Bold choice to have a circular Face…looks nice but i can see a wave of tirade from those who are Anti Round/circular.The Moto 360 as it is being called looks like a Killer Watch that will likely corner the Mobile Tech Market this Summer.
My attraction is that it looks like a regular watch, and yes i still have the traditional watch style(im old School) and yet give you alerts!!!The Gun Metal Finish looks Sexy as hell!! …..oozing Sex appeal….How can i get my hands on one Motorola?(if you could send me one,i would be happy to test it out) .Other Colors will Follow according to the Moto website.
Thank you Motorola for the Information.
These were that Day Every Child longed for……